I graduated with a master’s degree in 1982 from the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków- Faculty of Graphic Design in Katowice and Postrgraduate Studies in the Department of Art Education at the University of Łódź in 2003. I am a member of the Polish Fine Arts Association, the Jurassic Photography Club and the Association of Artists Form- Bild- Farbe in Niedernhausen- Germany.In 2013 and 2015 I was the official emissary of International Urban Open- air in Wieluń.
I employ miscellaneous artistic means to create oil, pastel, watercolour, mixed media and photographic works of art. I am deeply inspired by the bewildering beauty of world and nature, capturing it in my paintings, which carry the aura of harmony and tranquility. As I constantly pursue a search for variety, my paintings are created not only as an aftermath of my travels, but as a mirror of my surroundings. My paintings have been displayed at numerous individual and group art exhibitions, and can be found in private collections in Poland and abroad. My biographical sketches are included in “Złote Myśli Ludzi Wielkiego Umysłu , Talentu i Serca – Twórcy Wizerunku Polski” R.Hübner’s Encyclopaedia of famous Poles- “Who’s Who in Poland” and “Who‘s Who of European Women”.
– Association Of Polish Artists – City Art Gallery in Częstochowa 1994, 1996, 1998, 2011
– National exhibition of landscape painting- Jurassic Autumn – City Art Gallery in Częstochowa – 1993- 1997, 2000- 2006,
– Częstochowa Artists of the 20th Century– City Art Gallery in Częstochowa – 2000,
– International Art Meetings– Sosnowiec – 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006,
– Associations of Independent Creative Club „Marchołt” in Katowice – 2010,
– Sieradz Museum – 2010,
– Regional Culture Centre in Częstochowa – 2010,
– Gallery „Po Schodkach”- Janów – 2011,
– Culture Centre – Lelów 2012,
– Wejściówka Gallery- Gazeta Wyborcza – Częstochowa 2012,
– 30th Anniversary of artistic work- Concert Hall of Częstochowa- 2012
– „Jura i Karkonosze- Wrota Czasu” – Culture Centre in Częstochowa – IX 2016, Museum of Toys in Karpacz – V-2017, Gallery „Elektrownia” in Czeladz – 2019, Museum „Ziemi Wieluńskiej w Wieluniu” – IX 2018, Natural Historic Museum in Cieplice – II 2020
– 35th Anniversary of artistic work – Culture Centre Olsztyn – 2017
– Experimental Exhibition Painting with Photography – „Duette”- Culture Centre in Częstochowa- IX 2019, Gallery Association of Polish Artists in Częstochowa – X 2019
– Permanent exhibition at the European Centre of Children’ Friendship- Świdnica.
-An award from the Headman of Częstochowa on merits for the region in the field of culture- 2013
– An award from the Mayor of Częstochowa in the scope of arts and culture for the creative presentation of the Czestochowa region and for preserving the values of artistic dimension- 2004
– First Prize from the President of the Polish Tourist Organisation in the National Competition for the Regional Tourist Souvenir – 2007
– Certificates of Czestochowa National Tourist Organisation for souvenirs of the region: Legend Boxes- 2005, Miniatures on Stones – 2007, Jurassic Symbols – 2011, Jurassic bowls – 2017, Cups with poetry – 2019.